|Date & Time||Day 1: Wed, Nov. 9, 16:00 ~ 18:00|
|Venue||SPDC, Groud Fl. Ballroom 1|
|Participants||Hybrid (Executive Committee Members Only)|
The ‘Executive Committee’ shall make decisions on major matters in terms of operating the Organization and planning and implementing its projects. Currently, Busan Metropolitan City (2022-2023) is the Chair of the Executive Committee.
The 39th Executive Committee Meeting will be held in Hybrid format (In person & Online).
‘ZOOM’ platform (TPO Account) will be used at the meeting for whom joining the meeting through online.
|Opening||Opening / Opening Speech|
|Deliberation on Agendas||Agenda 1. Adoption of Agenda|
|Agenda 2. Amendments to the TPO Statutes|
|Agenda 3. Reports on the TPO Activities
- The Special Project '20 Years of TPO ＆ the Vision for 2050'
- TPO Conferences (2020 - 2022)
- TPO Joint Project (2020 - 2022)
|Agenda 4. Proposed agenda by Ipoh City
- Seminar on Tourism: Travel Agents Networking Programs
- Cultural Exchange / Show among member cities
- Evaluation on the impact of TPO programs among member cities
|Agenda 5. Adjustment of Budget Plan for 2022|
|Agenda 6. Activity ＆ Budget Plan for 2023|
|Agenda 7. Venue for the 40th Executive Committee Meeting|
|Agenda 8. Other Matters|
|Agenda 9. Conclusion and Chair’s Summary Report|
|Closing||Closing ＆ Group photo|